Saturday 1 March 2014

My life in pictures..

Here are a few photos from my phone that i have captured over a couple of months. I hope you enjoy them! 


This photo i took on my 19th birthday:)

I have been loving the lush bath bombs so much lately!



I love lush so much. There products are so nice.




I  went to  a place called Matlock and had chips and burger! (i don't like fish..)


My boyfriend bought a new bike last month as well;')
I also did a bit of shopping this month as it has been my birthday. (river island changing rooms.. awkward..)

These are the beauty items i have been loving this past month! 





I hope you enjoyed seeing my life in photos and what i have been up to you. I hope you have a lovely weekend and ill be back soon! Thanks for reading!

Lauren
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment